Sahara Isolation Gowns
These reusable gowns are designed with a densely woven fabric made from a non-linting continuous filament polyester to provide excellent fluid resistance and protection. Built with 1% carbon yarns to reduce static build up. The reusable Sahara Isolation Gowns provides improved comfort, a reduced carbon footprint and a long term economic benefit as compared to other disposable gowns.
– 99% polyester microfiber / 1% carbon
– 3" quick dry stretch knit cuffs
– Gown Length S/M: 42" L/XL: 46"
– Gown Sweep: 65"
– Reversible and reusable
– Fluid Resistant with Level 3 Certified fabric
– Overlap wrap around style to provide excellent coverage
– Machine washable and dryer-safe
– Machine wash in warm water, on a normal cycle, with a maximum temperature of 40°C (104°F).
– Use a mild detergent and non-chlorine bleach only.
– Tumble dry on low-medium heat with a maximum temperature of 65°C (149°F).
– Do not iron.
– Wash colors separately.
– Protects the wearer from the transfer of fluids in low- or minimal-risk situations
– Not intended for use during surgical procedures, or when there is a medium or high risk of contaminations.